We took turns reading our lists out loud.? I made a list as well. (Dad wasn't here so his is missing.)?
Thomas (age 9):
1.Community Center to play tennis or go to the pool.
2.Talent Show (put on their own).
5.Cook of the Day.
6.Family trips (car trips).
7. Five minutes of playtime with each family member one on one.
8.Kickball ( Mom, Billy, and Tommy vs. Dad, Mary, Ann, and Matt).
?Matthew (age 4):
2.Read out loud with the family.
3.Hug our family; group hugs.
5.Take Vader for a walk.
6.Go into sprinkler.
7.Like Mom really much.
8.Play Crazy 8's.
9.Make new best friends.
10.Go to the pool.
Ann (age 8):
1.Camping in backyard.
2.Read with the family.
3.More family cuddling.
4.Go on a family picnic
5.Go to the park.
6.Go on a bike ride.
8.Draw a family portrait.
9.Go to a museum.
10. Go to Gran and Gramps' house.
11. Dance together.
12 Have a campfire.
Billy (age 13):
1. Go to Miami (he's been a Miami Heat fan for years).
2.Get dropped off at community center.
4.Have a catch with Dad.
5.Home Run Derby with neighbor friends and Dad and Tommy.
10. Phillies Game.
3.organize and clean garage.
4.have a yard sale.
5.visit Dad in D.C.
6.paint the dining room.
7. 9a.m. exercise....all 6 of us....walk, bike, etc. every M, T, Th.
9. Free movies at the theater.
10. Franklin Institute. (and have lunch with the 2 uncles who work in Philly).
***Mom's wish lists for kids***
1. One book + book report/review a week.
2.Practice piano every day.? (Mary adds in violin too)
3.Call a grandparent or uncle/aunt once a week. (I hope the family members don't mind)
4.Good deed a week (notes to someone, bake for someone, etc.)
5.Playdates with friends
6.Start answering the phone for speaking experience.
7.Learn how to do laundry.
8.Cook a meal once a week.
9. Write in journal every day.
10. School workbooks.
?11. Billy-start a blog.? Mary start a family newspaper. (their ideas)
2. Craft Day
6.Make an obstacle course.
10. Make s'mores
That should keep us busy for a while.